• Agribusiness and afforestation
• Chemicals and Agrochemicals
• Company Law and Corporate Governance
• Consumer Products
• Corporate and Commercial
• Food and Beverages
• Mergers and Acquisitions
• Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology
• Sports Law
• Universidad Tecnológica Privada de Santa Cruz de la Sierra (UTEPSA) (Bolivia)
• Master’s in International Business Law (ESADE Business & Law School – Barcelona, Spain)
• Diploma in Skills and Management for Attorneys (ESADE Business & Law School – Barcelona, Spain)
Pablo Heredia works primarily in the corporate/commercial and labor areas.
In the corporate area he is chiefly involved in the organization of local and international companies, and in complex due diligence procedures to assess corporate compliance and implement corporate transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, demergers and transformations.
He has also garnered significant experience in labor law, advising local and foreign clients on labor and social security risk prevention, participating in labor negotiations with unions and government authorities, and also providing support on administrative and judicial litigations in his practice area.
In his labor law practice he has led administrative restructurings and has represented different clients in processes for collection of social benefits, as well as representing them in Social Security issues in connection with inspections and processes against administrative authorities, both short and long term.
He has been recommended by the British review Chambers & Partners as associate to watch in many editions. He has also been recognized among next generation partners by the prestigious law research review The Legal 500 in the Corporate and M&A category, where clients underscore his “impeccable service.”