Modesto Vargas Castillo
• Corporate Tax
• Corporate (Mergers & Acquisitions)
• Private Clients & Family Office Services
• Indirect Tax
• International Tax & Permanent Establishment
• Global Mobility
• Real Estate Services
• Tax Controversy
• Tax Technology
• Transfer & Pricing Valuation Services
• JD Law degree, University of Costa Rica.
• Postgraduate degree in International Taxation, Mckenna Business School, Saint Vincent College, PA, USA
• Experience as tax advisor for more than 15 years.
• Former counsel of the Tax Administration.
• Awarded in Chambers Latin America.
• Active member of the Fiscal Studies Institute .
• Tax law professor at the University of Costa Rica, La Salle University and Fundepos University.
• National and international speaker in several tax congresses held in Costa Rica and South America.
• Author of several publications on tax matters.