• Company Law and Corporate Governance
• Compliance and Risk Management
• Consumer Products
• Corporate and Commercial
• Data Privacy and Information Technologies
• Food and Beverages
• Joint Ventures
• Mergers and Acquisitions
• Technology, Media and TMT
• Attorney – Universidad Privada Boliviana in La Paz (Bolivia).
• Master’s program in Business Administration – Escuela Europea de Negocios with main center in Madrid (Spain).
• LLM in International Law, Foreign Trade and International Relations – ISDE Law and Business School in Madrid (Spain).
• Course in US law – ISDE, Columbia University Law School,New York, (USA)
• International diploma program in Corporate Governance, Risks and Compliance – International Compliance Association and Manchester Business School, University of Manchester (England).
Jorge Palza devotes himself chiefly to advising diverse companies on aspects of corporate governance and commercial issues, in addition to providing advice on compliance matters.
Jorge Palza graduated from Universidad Privada Boliviana in La Paz (Bolivia) with a mention in international law. He completed a Master’s Degree with honors in Business Administration at Escuela Europea de Negocios, with main campus in Madrid (Spain). He also completed an LLM in International Law, Foreign Trade and International Relations at ISDE Law and Business School in Madrid (Spain) for which he also did a course in US law at Columbia University Law School in New York (USA). He obtained an international diploma program in Corporate Governance, Risk and Compliance, through the Compliance Association and Manchester Business School, University of Manchester (England).
Jorge is particularly skilled in corporate matters for local businesses as well as companies that are part of global and regional economic groups.
His practice focuses on corporate legal advice; negotiations, analysis and drafting of local and international contracts; corporate due diligence, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions; and compliance.
Jorge Palza was legal advisor to mass market, food and beverage, technology, media and telecom companies. This included serving as Chief of the Legal Area at Cervecería Boliviana Nacional S.A., a member company of the AbInBev group, providing legal support on corporate, antitrust and compliance matters, in coordination with the AbInBev global team. He was also in-house counsel at the Bolivian telecom Nuevatel PCS, handling commercial, corporate, intellectual property and civil matters. Additionally, he has worked at various law firms both in Bolivia and in Spain.